I didn’t get a chance to write any longer posts this week, but there were a few interesting stories from the past couple of weeks. Worth reading:
- CIA’s Global Response Staff emerging from shadows after incidents in Libya and Pakistan – Washington Post, Dec. 26
- Drone War Spurs Militants to Deadly Reprisals – New York Times, Dec. 29
- Pentagon Looks to Fix ‘Pervasive Vulnerability’ in Drones – Danger Room, Dec. 31
- Local Pakistani officials: U.S. drone strike kills at least 6, including militant commander – Washington Post, Jan. 3
- And for a great roundup of all things international conflict, check out (and subscribe to, if you please) This Week in War, a weekly list curated by Torie Rose DeGhett.